AttendingISWC/UbiComp London 2019
If you wish to stay at a different hotel, London has a very active hotel scene, with everything from AirBnB to top-end luxury hotels. There are a range of suggested hotels below that are all close to the conference venue. Whatever your preference, we recommend booking your room as soon as possible.
Travel across London is pretty straightforward and inexpensive so you could sensibly choose a hotel reasonably far from the venue and commute over quite quickly. If you intend to do that via the underground (subway), the venue is best served by the Circle and District underground lines (yellow and green, respectively) to St James Park or Westmister stations so you may want to look along those lines for hotels (there are too many to mention here).
If you (quite reasonably) prefer something within walking distance there are a few suggestions:
- Taj Hotels St James’ Court. Higher end hotel. 100 rooms available at conference rate (£240 per night, details vesoon). Close to venue.
- London Marriott Hotel County Hall. Higher end hotel. Close to venue.
- Conrad London St James. High-end luxury hotel with prices to match. Close to the venue, across the river.
- Plaza Westminster Bridge London. High-end hotel across the river.
- Park Plaza County Hall London. High-end hotel across the river. Typically cheaper than the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge.
- Hub by Premier Inn Westminster Abbey. Low price, no-frills accommodation. Very close to the venue.
- Hub by Premier Inn Westminster St James Park. Low price, no-frills accommodation. Very close to the venue.
- Premier Inn London Waterloo. Budget chain hotel. Close to the venue, across the river.
- Premier Inn London County Hall. Budget chain hotel. Close to the venue, across the river.