- Ubicomp 2010 is now over! Ubicomp 2011 is in Beijing.
- The UBICOMP 2010 Proceedings are available at the ACM Digital Library.
- The list of accepted Papers & Notes is online.
- We are updating the Technical Program
- The call for poster/video/demo is now closed.
- Registration is now open for Ubicomp 2010.
- The Author Kit for final camera-ready papers is available.
- The list of Workshops is now online.
- The call for the Doctoral Colloquium is close.
- The call for Paper and Notes is now closed.
- The Ubicomp 2010 Submission System is now open.
12th ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing
Welcome to the website for the 12th ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Computing. Ubicomp 2010 will be held in Wonderful Copenhagen, Denmark, from September 26-29. Ubicomp is a premier venue for presenting research in the design, development, deployment, evaluation and understanding of ubiquitous computing systems. Ubicomp is an interdisciplinary field of research and development that utilizes and integrates pervasive, wireless, embedded, wearable and/or mobile technologies to bridge the gaps between the digital and physical worlds. Ubicomp 2010 will bring together top researchers and practitioners who are interested in both the technical and applied aspects of Ubiquitous Computing technologies, systems and applications. The Ubicomp 2010 program features keynotes, technical paper and notes sessions, specialized workshops, live demonstrations, posters, video presentations, and a Doctoral Colloquium.
Who should attend?
Given its multi-disciplinary nature, Ubicomp has developed a broad base of audience over the past 10 years. Key audience communities are: Human Computer Interaction, Pervasive Computing, Distributed and Mobile Computing, Real World Modeling, Sensors and Devices, Middleware and Systems, Programming Models and Tools, and Human Centric Validation and Experience Characterization. More detailed information about the topical focus of Ubicomp can be found in the Call for Participation. On behalf of the entire Organisation Committee, we invite you to begin planning your submissions and participation for the Ubicomp 2010 conference!